RehaMove for Active Arms & Legs Exercise
All you need to exercise legs, arms and upper body with the RehaMove FES Cycling system. Integrated software and tried and tested hardware.
The best selling RehaMove 2 FES Cycling system for active arm and leg exercise is equipped with 8 channels to power the muscles of the legs and the upper body. This system is very useful for those with higher level spinal cord injuries when upper body exercise is challenging to achieve.
The system can be set as a single user system for home or a multi-user system suitable for a gym or clinic.
In either situation the client can create multiple stimulation programmes and track performance gains over time. Performance data can be viewed on the stimulator unit or exported for viewing in the Windows PC software which is included.
- Motion trainer MOTOmed Viva2 (Grey) for ACTIVE ARM & LEG training with built-in serial interface
- RehaStim 2 for FES - stimulate up to 8 muscle groups
- Interface cable between motion trainer and stimulator
- Integrated RehaMove cycling software + Windows desktop analysis software
- Integrated RehaMove upper body exercie software
- USB cable for PC connection
- Power supply unit & adaptor for stimulator and motion trainer
- Colour coded electrode cables - Normal Length
- 16 pieces reusable electrodes RehaTrode (standard size)
- Emergency stop button and cable
- Rack mount for stimulator
- Securing bolt for stimulator rack
- Transport case for stimulator
- User Manual
- ** Installation and Physiotherapist Training Visit included
- ** Follow-up visit at 6 weeks included from Physiotherapist
- ** Telephone and online support
- ** Shipping and Delivery to your location
- ** Two year warranty as standard
System Designation: FES01002 - System type B
Options: Many options are available to optimise the system for individual usage. These are normally suggested based on a client assessment.
Optional software: Sequence Mode software with External Trigger for free standing use of the FES unit for enhancement of other exercise equipment
Like an assessment or a quote? Please Contact Us