Benefits of a RehaMove FES Cycling system
Like any system of exercise, regular use of the RehaMove FES Cycling system is essential - then the benefits are significant.
The key benefits of a RehaMove FES Cycling system are as follows with spinal cord injury (Proven in research studies since the 1980's)
- Cardio-pulmonary fitness gains
- Rebuild muscle strength and bulk
- Improve your bone density - stronger bones
- Improve blood circulation
- Improve intestinal & bladder function
- Improve response to insulin (diabetes)
- Decrease limb spasticity
- Improved feelings of well-being
A RehaMove FES Cycling system is a useful in many conditions affecting the lower limbs including Paraplegia/Spinal Cord Injury, MS, Transverse Myelitis and Stroke. Individual assessment is required to understand what might be possible for you.
Used by thousands around the world at home and in hospital. Anatomical Concepts have worked with these products since 2005 and we back a great product with knowledgeable service and support.