RehaMove for Children
All the features of the adult RehaMove FES Cycling system - with adjustable leg positioning suitable for small children.
The RehaMove 2 Paediatric FES Cycling system for active leg exercise is equipped with 8 channels to power the muscles of the legs. With all the features of the adult system but built with the MOTOmed Gracile product.
As your child grows, the system has the additional ability to raise or lower the height of the leg section. Minimum child height is 90 cms (approximately 36 inches high)
The system can be set as a single user system or a multi-user system suitable for a gym or clinic.
In either situation the client can create multiple stimulation programmes and track performance gains over time. Performance data can be viewed on the stimulator unit or exported for viewing in the Windows PC software which is included.
- Motion trainer MOTOmed Viva2 (Grey) for leg training with built-in serial interface
- RehaStim 2 for FES - stimulate up to 8 muscle groups
- Interface cable between motion trainer and stimulator
- Integrated RehaMove cycling software + Windows desktop analysis software
- USB cable for PC connection
- Power supply unit & adaptor for stimulator and motion trainer
- Colour coded electrode cables - Normal Length
- 16 pieces reusable electrodes RehaTrode (standard size)
- Emergency stop button and cable
- Rack mount for stimulator
- Securing bolt for stimulator rack
- Transport case for stimulator
- User Manual
- ** Installation and Physiotherapist Training Visit included
- ** Follow-up visit at 6 weeks included from Physiotherapist
- ** Telephone and online support
- ** Shipping and Delivery to your location
- ** Two year warranty as standard
System Designation: FES01001 (Paediatric) - System type A
Options: Many options are available to optimise the system for individual usage. These are normally suggested based on a client assessment
Optional software: Sequence Mode software with External Trigger for free standing use of the FES unit for enhancement of other exercise equipment
Like an assessment or a quote? Please Contact Us